Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 12



I've been on the Weight Watcher program for a dozen weeks now. I am very pleased with my success. Thought it was time to take a picture of myself. Since I've had a hard time finding a before picture, I'll call it a work in progress picture. Can't post it from home so I'll add it tomorrow.

Week 12: 233.2
Last Week: 235.4
Progress: Down 2.2
Starting Weight: 270.2
Total Weight Loss: 37.0

So far, so good, haven't had a week in which I've lost less than 2.2. Tonight, after my meeting, I went to buy two new pairs of pants. 38x30. Haven't seen the 30's since college 10 years ago. They are a little snug, but I'll grow into them. My 40x30's have done my well for almost two months. I haven't tucked my shirts in for a while either, so it is rather strange to see that as well.

No comments: