Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 30

Week 30: 200.0
Last Week: 203.4
Progress: Down 3.4
Starting Weight: 270.2
Total Weight Loss: 70.2
Average Weekly Loss: 2.34

An amazing week! I was hoping to get to 200 by Halloween and after my losses slowed I revised it to Thanksgiving. I hopped on the scale and the numbers kept teetering back and forth 199.8-200.2 and it settled on 200.0 I am very pleased and couldn't have done it without reading many other supportive bloggers journeys.

Tonight, we discussed "Making it through the stressful holidays." I can definitely feel tension in my back and my neck that has just arrived and usually stays around until well after Christmas. We have several family birthdays during the first few months of the year including mine in early February, so the stress usually just keeps building till then.

I am riding a big high tonight after that "scale victory" and I won't want to do anything to make my stay in "twotersville" longer than necessary. Have a great Thanksgiving and drive safe if you're leaving town as I am.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are so close to One-der-land. You can do it.

Anonymous said...

Yah -- I'm so happy for you!!! I'm gonna have to rush before you run me over! ;) I'm very, very proud of you!

P.S. How's your wife's nausea going? How far along is she? I hope everything is going well. Any cravings?
D

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing loss!!!! Congrats on reaching 200!