Saw this Meme a while ago and thought it was time to try.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire message and paste into a new entry on your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Be sure to leave a comment on the person’s blog where you found it to let them know you’re participating, too.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gotta wrap for Christmas. Birthdays: always bags!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? TB~Artificial...made a deal with the wife that we'd do a real tree every other year, but it's been 3 straight years for me. Don't let her know though ;)
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend in December, this year it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving, one day early.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, but I also avoid it after looking at the nutrutional facts. I do drink eggnog ice cream and drink eggnog tea.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember a cool racetrack that I got when I was probably about 7 or 8. I loved it, had a track for two cars and made awesome reving noises.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents...they never seem to need anything.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My wife. Oh, the hints she drops throughout the year!!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but baby Jesus does not appear till Christmas.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail and if it were up to my wife to mail them, they would never be sent. I do it and love getting them in return.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Really don't remember any horrible ones.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love Christmas movies! My favorite is probably "A Christmas Story" followed closely by the Grinch.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving. I am really done, it's the wrapping I don't do till Christmas Eve.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but not to or from family.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? COOKIES!!!!
16. Lights on the tree? White non-blinking mini lights, it's the first time, we usually do colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? This year, Martina McBride singing with Bing Crosby "Baby, It's Cold Outside" I like the Nutcracker Suite by Trans-Serbian Orchestra too.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both, Christmas Eve with wife's fam, Christmas morning with the kids, Christmas Day with TB's family. Not traveling more than about 45 minutes away.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel holding a star ;)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both, but Santa waits till Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? So much food and not many good choices.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Wife favors the snowmen and family ornaments yearly, TB likes the musically ones.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Polish sausage
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My list is TOO LONG to pick just one ;)