Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Don't Think I Want This Job!!

How would you like to walk around your workplace with your weight plastered all over you for all your co-workers and everyone else who happens by to notice. That's what these people have to endure daily. Not sure how you would aspire to become a "Human Dumbbell," but the idea really does sound interesting. I understand the appeal as these dumbbells encourage you along the way and give you support and motivation as you workout. What a concept! Even though I plaster my weight on the sidebar of my blog, there is no way that I'm putting on the front of my shirt and working at the gym while people try to lift me.

Have a great weekend! My challenge: Mega family birthday party tomorrow. It's my wife's birthday and we're celebrating the huge mass of January/February birthdays including mine, but I'm much younger than my wife...my birthday isn't for another 10 days ;)

The winner of the goal giveaway...Spunkysuzi. Thanks for the great supportive network of bloggers who continues to motivate me daily.

7 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Happy Birthday to Mrs TB!! Have a great celebration!

new*me said...

Congrats to Spunkysuzi! She deserves it!

And happy birthday to you and your wife, and all the birthday kiddos ;) celebrating!

Those human dumbbells....very strange!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Happy birthday to one and all.

WWSuzi said...

Happy birthday to all!! And thank you for the give away :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY WIFES BIRTHDAY!

have a great family day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Mrs. T!

While I would not want to have my weight on my back, if you watch Biggest Loser both trainers have their clients lift them. I'm trying to imagine lifting/pushing one of my trainers...

Nope. That's NOT going to happen.

TB--Milwaukee said...

I thought of the training lifting too as I've seen both Jillian and Bob being lifted. Still don't want to do it.