Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Live to Eat

Last night at yet another WW meeting, one of the members brought up a saying that I have heard several times before. She asked the question: Do you live to eat or eat to live? It's a deep question that my answer to has changed over that past few years. I still live to eat. I love food!! But over time, I have learned to chose healthier options and my eating has definitely improved. Food still tastes good and I too often have times when I binge on foods that don't even taste all that good.

I am still learning how to eat to live and will keep working at it. I also think that this members "skinny friend" would have some foods that taste good. I don't know how anyone could eat the same foods day in and day out without getting somewhat bored. Planning and knowing limits/moderation will continue to be a key and I'm sure that a big part in the "skinny mind."

I've done a great job tracking the last 4 days and will continue to track everything...the good, the bad and the binging!

1 comment:

Ron said...

same here although I want to eat to live, I seem to eat to live also. My big thing is to find new places to eat even tho I do try and make the better choices at these places.