Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Checking In

Part of the P90X program includes writing all reps and how many, how much weight was lifted, etc. To tell you the truth, I have not written anything down. Today, I realized that I couldn't even remember what week on was on. Luckily, I had rambled here a while back about being on a rest week. So, by deduction, I realized I was on week 7. That is amazing to me that I have kept up with waking up at 4:30 most mornings. I have done the program 5 out of 7 days most weeks, skipping the yoga and usually resting instead of doing the stretch DVD on the weekend.

I've had a great week so far. I have managed to track all my food for the last week and a half. This came about after I got weighed by the WW Territory Manager. Unfortunately, I am a few pounds more than a few over my goal. Today, I got back below 200 for the first time in months. I'll be OK and I know the power of writing it down since I never missed a day during my losing stage.

Now, time to bunker down and get back to the goal of 190.

Looking forward to another rest week next week before I start another phase in the P90X program. Weeks 9-12 introduce a few new DVD's and will bring on a few new challenges I'm sure.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are an inspiration, TB.

Jay Marsh said...

Hello,

Today I browsed through your blog and found it very informative with rich content. I would like to appreciate you for your great effort behind making such a great blog in the very competitive online health care industry.

Hexpress is a Niche Healthcare Affiliate Network dealing with both CPA campaigns for US, Canada, UK and entire Europe market that includes France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Austria, and Denmark.

Join Hexpress Online Clinic Affiliate Program - You will right away get 25 GBP in your account for simply putting a link or banner on your web page

Jay Marsh
Manager - Hexpress Affiliate program
Email | MSN: jay.marsh@hexpress.net