Friday, July 20, 2007

Temptations

I have to admit, I am a sucker for food. I love it...doesn't matter what it is, I love food. I have been so good the last 12 weeks at not giving into temptations and the challenges continue. I know this is a life long committment and I hope I am strong enough to withhold the biggest tempations. Yesterday, I went to a Brewer game and was so proud of myself. Brought my own meat and buns. I've always thought that was so dumb to do when people talk about it during Weight Watchers groups, but it did help me stay on plan. Good thing I brought the fat free hotdogs, because the sugar cookies were going down way too easy. Temptation gone bad!

Tomorrow, I'm going to an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. Surprisely, I usually do well at buffets and other all-you-cans because there are so many people watching you. I know I'll do fine as long as I'm planning for it.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You look like a younger brother version of your old self...great work! I figured the GoaD thing out for myself after I left the comment...duh...but thanks for the confirmation! OLonD...that's Old Lady on a Diet!!!

Kathy said...

Or...if I did it correctly...OLoaD!!!
Have a great weekend.