Friday, September 14, 2007

New Non-Scale Victory

I love pizza! In high school, my choir director bet me the price of the two pizzas that I could not finish one whole pizza in 1/2 hour. Needless to say, I did it with time to spare. I don't care what's on my pizza, what kind it is, I love pizza! So it is with great sadness that I report to you tonight, I have a whole left over pizza in the frig that will be disposed of tomorrow morning. Stupidly, I made two frozen pizzas last weekend and we've never gotten around to eating the left overs. Normally, I would have eaten at least one or two more when we originally ate it, plus I would have finished it the next morning for breakfast. Nothing like a good piece of cold pizza to wake you up.

The thing I feel most guilty about is that it's a good pizza too. Not your average, Tombstone or Jack's frozen pizza. This was a Digorno, you know the whole, "It's not delivery it's Digorno!"

I am definitely embracing a new lifestyle! Throwing almost a whole pizza away and there are starving children in Africa!

No comments: