Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 26

Week 26: 206.4
Last Week: 206.4
Progress: No Change
Starting Weight: 270.2
Total Weight Loss: 63.8
Average Weekly Loss: 2.45

Not sure where the week goes and how I get so busy, but I haven't sat near the computer since Sunday. No change this week. I know I'm continuing to do everything right. I bought new pants a few weeks ago and they were still tight. I wanted to try to skip a size. Well today, I tried them on again and they fit. I wouldn't say they're loose, but I wore them today and I was comfortable. Size 34. Haven't worn 34's since High School.

Our meeting this week focused on "What's Working!" My leader called on me an awful lot to give suggestions and I was glad to do so. I mentioned that I hate weighing and measuring and actually have not done any weighing or measuring since starting Weight Watchers. I decided I didn't want to do it for the rest of my life so why should I do it now? I did say that I buy a lot more single serving foods, which has been a change and in a way is a way to measure. I also stated the importance of writing everything down. I have tracked everything that I've eaten~good, bad and indifferent since day 1 and I know I will continue to do so. The last thing that I brought up was walking. I easily get 10,000 steps most days, but I also go above and beyond my normal walking to take a walk during lunch and usually one in the evening after supper.

Today I was thinking about what would happen if I started eating supper a little later in the evening. I have always had problems with snacking after supper, but I may be able to satisfy my stomach if I eat a little later than our normal 5:00 time. I know the kids still need to eat that early as they get tired and it's their routine to eat, get dressed for bed and play for a while before reading and heading to bed. Not sure how I'll be able to move my supper time back, but I'm going to give it a try this next week.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

We eat early, too, so I plan for an evening snack. I make it light so it doesn't disturb my sleep...usually a container of yogurt or a piece of fruit or a 100 calorie pack of Wheat Thins with a wedge of Skinny Cow cheese.

Anonymous said...

I have an early breakfast and an early lunch due to my work schedule, so by the time I get home, I'm pretty hungry. Of course the rest of the house is on an entirely different schedule and many days we wind up not having dinner until sevenish. So I usually have a decent snack when I get home and them I'm set.

kborn said...

I know my situation is a little different....but I plan to continue my old routine of cereal & fruit for breakfast, full course lunch and lighter supper. A snack at night during TV relax time often consists (and will) of a glass of ice water or ice tea and yogurt w/granola, dried fruit w/nuts or ff cheese and whole crackers.
Hope this helps!
I like to link friends and family blogs to my blog (at least, it's what I want to do). Can I add your blog address to my blog so people can see your success too????
kb and bb