I was reminded yesterday to take 5 minutes to reflect about how far I have actually come. This month has been a tough one. I'm maintaining fine, but the urge to overeat will always be there. Take 5 minutes to think about what you have changed. What are 5 things that have changed within the last 5 months?
1. 5 months ago~I was 2 pants sizes bigger than I am today and now I have given all my "big" pants away so there is no temptation to head back to them.
2. 5 months ago~I was just finding out that baby #4 was on the way, what a difference 5 months can make!
3. 5 months ago~I was trying to get under 200 for the first time in 15 years and now I am looking at the weight I was in high school.
4. 5 months ago~I was walking an average of 11,000 steps daily and I have raised my average over 1,000 now.
5. 5 months ago~I was just getting ready for winter by digging out our garden and raking our leaves and now I have survived the WORST snowfall total in Wisconsin since 1879.