Well, I've been around now for an entire year as of tomorrow: July 4. And to celebrate my year of blogging, I'm having a contest. Because I'm such a fan of Meme's (I say that in my most sarcastic voice), I decided what better way to celebrate than by holding a Meme contest. The prize is "Green." Since we're all trying to go green I've got a cool recyclable green bag full of cool green stuff.
So the contest is simple, leave a comment on this post with 5 things about you. 4 of them need to be true, 1 of them should be fiction. They need not be in any order and you don't even have to tell me which one is false, that will make it even more mysterious. You're welcome to leave a link to your blog or even post it on your blog, but a comment here will help point me in the right direction. Contest will run for two weeks, ending on Friday, July 18.
So here's my list of 5 things you should know about TB:
1. I've lost over 80 pounds on Weight Watchers in less than one year.
2. I never tuck in my shirts.
3. I play 3 different musical instruments: guitar, harp and piano.
4. I love cucumbers and tomatoes, especially raw and in my salad.
5. I have 4 wonderful children and a loving wife of almost 5 years.
And here's the prize (can you guess which one is fiction?):
A green reusable tote bag filled with the following
1. A canister of Green Tea
2. Lots of green money: $1,000,000
3. A pedometer to get you walking and save some green
4. A green reusable water bottle
5. A green braclet/anchor: MAKE THE BETTER CHOICE
Hope you've had as much fun as I have in the past year and I look forward to another great year.
Check out Workout Mommy's blog where I am the featured "Workout Mommy?"