Went to random.org and the random winner of the "Green" prize is New*Me. Check out her blog, Annette's pretty new to blogging, but has already lost over 40 pounds.
Thanks for taking part in this interesting meme. I have to say that there were only a few that I could pick out right away as being false. I've attempted to make an educated guess, but I doubt I'm totally right.
1. I've lost over 80 pounds on Weight Watchers in less than one year.
2. I never tuck in my shirts.
3. I play 3 different musical instruments: guitar, harp and piano.
4. I love cucumbers and tomatoes, especially raw and in my salad. (I HATE CUCUMBERS)
5. I have 4 wonderful children and a loving wife of almost 5 years.(Guess I was just testing my wife to see if she actually read this, we've been married almost 8 years)
1. I make my own laundry detergent.
2. I am fluent in Italian.
3. My favorite food, above all else, is black olives. (Gotta to be false, who loves black olives?)
4. I am a seventh-generation Arizonan (my son will be the first since 1830 to be born outside of what is presently known as Arizona)
5. I wrote for my college newspaper.
1. I am one of 10 children.
2. I love riding motorcycles. (Come on, really? Nascars maybe...)
3. I was a Registered Nurse at the age of 19.
4. I own a copy of every book written by Agatha Christie.
5. I once caught a 40" salmon from a stream in Michigan.
1. I've lost over 75 pounds on Weight Watchers.
2. I drive a BMW. (No idea, just a guess...haven't been reading Melissa's blog long enough yet)
3. I once appeared in a TV commercial with Johnny Cash and Richard Petty.
4. I have visited nearly 30 major league baseball parks.
5. I once sang on the stage of the Ryman Auditorium (original home of the Grand Old Opry) in Nashville, TN.
1. One of my favorite meals is a big plate of roasted veggies.
2. I was born in scotland.
3. I'm 5' tall. (Again, no idea, but I thought my wife was the only short one around)
4. I love to read
5. Walking is my favorite exercise.
1. I am a licensed ham radio operator.
2. I've lost nearly 30 pounds since November.
3. I've been running regularly for the past 6 weeks.
4. I'm a certified diving instructor. (Driving maybe, diving really?)
5. I am happily married and have 4 great kids.
1. I've lost 60# since November 2008. (Seeing that it's not November yet...??)
2. I love to exercise.
3. I have a darling daughter and a loving husband.
4. I love traveling, especially back home to visit family and friends.
5. It has been 12 years since I have left the United States, when I spent a week in a Guatemalan orphanage helping them out.
My wife chimed in:
1. i lost 31 lbs since June 3, 2008
2. I came eye to eye with a deadly fer de lance (snake)sitting on a leaf in the middle of the Panamanian rainforest.
3. I have been working at the same place for 12 years.
4. I ate 2 brats, and a hamburger for supper last night.
5. I love to exercise (esp sit-ups).! (Never seen my wife exercise on purpose EVER!!)
Andrew is getting fit's List:
1. I'm an academic.
2. I've lost over 100 pounds.
3. I'm a father.
4. I love pumpkin pie. (The only other one it could be is #1)
5. I love running.
Matt Keeling's List:
1. I am 80 lbs less than I was on Jan 17th 2008
2. I have 2 sons.
3. The Missouri Tigers are my favorite football team.
4. I believe tailgating to be a sport.
5 I love to fly fish (Not for sure, but I know tailgating is a sport!)
new*me's List: (Really have no idea which one is close to being false, I could guess the staying home and loving every crazy minute!)
1. I've lost 34 pounds since I started on April 25.
2. I live in Kansas.
3. I am a stay at home mommy who works her butt off and loves every single crazy moment of it.
4. My youngest is a 21 month old little guy named Dale.
5. I am totally getting hooked on my morning walk at sunrise.
1. I went to high school with an Olympic Gold Medalist.
2. I love peanutbutter. (I'll make some PB Cookies next time you visit, just to see what happens)3. I have been in the West Wing.
4. I am the proud mother of identical twin daughters, and a spunky son.
5. I love to travel.
Have a great weekend. I'm subbing 4 WW meetings tomorrow and will make sure to set my alarm and get there on time ;)