Ms. Spunky decided to tag me...you all know my fondness of Meme's, but I hate tag!
5 Things in your bag?:
1. #2 Diapers
2. #3 Diapers
3. Huggies wipes
4. Bottles and liners
Can you guess what kind of bag I carry?
5 Things in your bedroom:
1. Serta Big Queen Size Extra Deep Bed
2. Comfy old recliner from Peachy
3. Books for bedtime: (Thanks Skinny Guy!)
4. Clock radio alarm set for 5:25...also one set for 6:20. That's the one that usually wins
5. Changing Pad on top of my dresser
5 Things I have always wanted:
1. To have fun at work (Who else gets to sing, play games, go out on field trips to the zoo, fair, ball game, shopping, etc.)
2. A loving family
3. Enough money to live happily
4. A vacation without kids
5. At least an hour to my self daily
5 Things I'm really into:
1. Baseball--GO BREWERS!!
2. Music--Singing, not so much listening to it.
3. My New Kitchen
4. A Healthy Lifestyle
5. Nice Weather
Not tagging 5 people, but feel free to tag along if you'd like.
Tomorrow is the end of my "GREEN" contest.
Update on my forgetfulness: I've been beating myself up over this all week, so I dropped in on the Thursday night (that I was supposed to be at last week) and brought everyone roses. Not just the receptionist that covered my behind last week, but EVERYONE! Members, leader, receptionist, Quizno employees (lots of members stop there after they weigh in), plus many others. I still feel horrible, but my WW buddies have forgiven me without too much humiliation.