Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weight in the Sidebar

This week, Weight Watchers kicked off their new year. New materials rolled out at the meeting rooms including new weekly bulletins, new pocket guides, new cookbooks, new food guides and restraurant guides, new member kits, etc. I decided that it was a good time to start officially.

I have not had an official WW weigh-in since March. Why? Easy answer, that was the first month ever that I was over my goal. I should have nipped it in the bud then, but I've let it mount. Over the summer, little by little, I've steadily climbed a few pounds higher each month.

Friday, I was in a Christmas Concert. I haven't worn my black pants since May and I definitely noticed a bit of a tug on Friday. Not a pleasant experience!! I felt horrible due to my flu/cold/cough/etc. and I felt even worse due to the tight pants.

So here it is. For some reason, it was much easier to lose weight while I knew I was being accountable even if it was to myself. The sidebar weight will return indefinitely and I will update it weekly. This week's weight, not the best, but it's actually much lower than it was at it's highest in September.

3 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

You're not that far away from your goal though. Good for you. How do the new materials look to you?

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and get better soon!!

MIL and FIL

MizFit said...

lower than it was in september AND you are focused and on track.
the latter is wayyy more important too.

hang in there,

Miz