Friday, July 8, 2011

Off to Disney World


Computer's been sick all week, hoping it gets "magically" better while we're away.

I'll be tracking my steps and my goal will be to increase my steps from our last trip. My low last year was 20,074 and my high was 25,366.

Today, I relaxed most of the day. Our weather is beautiful! Sat outside in the morning till the kiddos pestered me enough to get off my comfy Androndeck to go swimming at the gym. That was the extent of my activity.

I'll be heading to the gym one last time tomorrow before our 1,200 mile, 24 hour straight trip down south. Thinking of hitting the weights since I know I'll get plenty o' cardio the next week and a half.

Off to visit Mickey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!
Oh an adirondeck chair AND a pool... Mmmmmmm, sounds great!
Dawn