Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY LABOR DAY! Now Get to Work!

Today is Labor Day.  The gym has had special Labor Day hours this weekend.  I usually don't go to the gym on the weekend unless I've missed a day throughout the week.  However, today is an extended weekend and I didn't track so much this weekend, so off to the gym it was.  I was amazed at the number of "regulars" who had come to work out on the holiday ,but it's their routine, their WORK!  Everyday workday these same gymrats are there and today I was no different. 

Happy Labor Day! I will be enjoying it at home with the family and it is cool outside.  Unfortunately, seems summer is on it's way out the door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think exercise can be such an addiction - in a good way, and sometimes bad. When I exercise 6x a week, I feel awful when I miss a day! That gets me out the door!
It's cooler here too - but still humid with the misty rain. Certainly doesn't make me very energetic!
Dawn

Miz said...

checking on you!!