Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time Sure Flies

I've been keeping myself busy and had know idea that it has almost been a month since I checked in here.  Nothing much new happening around these parts.  Here in Wisconsin, we are just riding high rooting for the undefeated Packers and Badgers and cheering our Brewers onto the World Series. 

Last week, in the WW meeting rooms the topic was etools.  It got my butt remotivated to get online and track.  I've honestly tracked since Saturday, which is the first time I've tracked 5 days straight for a while. 

Our house went up on the market 2 1/2 weeks ago and we haven't had anyone look through.  Fine by me, we have a nice clean house now and the kids have been keeping it pretty tidy.

Everyone is off school today and tomorrow, I went to an early spin class and tomorrow we're heading to the gym to go swimming.  We haven't done that for over a month, so it is about time.

Hoping for a good weekend, our annual Weight Watcher recognition day is Sunday and we get the lowdown on any changes for the coming year, so I'm looking forward to the day.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for tracking! It always, always helps me.
Too bad about the house - but if you're fine w/ it, that's great. I guess the market is totally flat there now. It's still okay here thankfully. DS is looking at houses now. Exciting!
Was thinking of you & your mom (doesn't she go to TOPS?) when I saw the TOPS magazine and report re: the Milwalkee rally.
Dawn

Ron said...

Great to hear from you.... tracking and etools....you know I had the greatest success with WW and tracking with etools, got don to 173.... why I am not still doing WW i dont know.. im back up to 191.

Miz said...

Glad youre ok!