Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Under the Weather




My 3 yr old is back to normal. By mid-afternoon yesterday, I felt horrible however. Just achy and having the chills made for a long afternoon/night. I did make it bad to the gym this morning and ran 3 miles. Less than I usually do on Tuesdays, but my oldest had an Ortho appointment mid-morning. She got her bottom braces on.

I got a call already for an interview, but the more I think about it, the less excited I am to go back to work fulltime yet. Just remembering the headaches when the kids were off school makes me want to wait at least another year. We'll see, an interview is always something goodto practice if nothing else.

It's a beautiful day today in Milwaukee. A high of 53! The only snow left now is the gross brown salt covered snow. I'm sure we'll got more yet.

1 comment:

Denny said...

Not that you asked for it but if I had my druther's I druther stay with my child for as long as could. They grow up way too fast.