Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend




The kids had off Friday, which happened to be my birthday. We went to the WAC to swim. My trainer had canceled on me earlier in the week, so I had a killer weight training session first. I hate weights! My chest is still sore from the session.

Saturday, I worked my last WW at our old center. We have been told that when we get back to our goal, the meetings will be ours again. I pretty much had a pitty party weekend though and didn't so much care what I ate.

We had a family birthday party Saturday at our house, two big meals and cake and pie. Sunday, an impromtu Superbowl party happened at our house as well.

Glad to be back to the routine. On the treadmill as I type, followed by Spin and maybe some weights afterwards depending upon how exhausted I am after Spin.

Have a great week. Shooting to track all week.

1 comment:

Denny said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a great way to celebrate it though with a swim. I have a feeling that MizFit would love that. :)