Friday, December 4, 2009

Conspiracy: National Cookie Day!!

Honestly! National Cookie Day?

All week I've been staying away from that blasted cookie jar. Now, National Cookie Day!!

I still haven't done anything with the cookie jar. Call me lazy, but at least I haven't sank to the level of making cookies. We have several mixes around the house, which my 1 yr old loves carrying around. He takes them out of the cabinet and they are found days later in some of the strangest spots...under beds, in the toy box, behind the couch, etc. Glad he takes the time to play hide-and-seek with the cookies mixes because I will be much less likely to search for a mix instead of just opening the baking cabinet to reach for one.

Happy Cookie Day.

Edited: Unbelievable!! Friendly neighbor just came out as I was tossing snow with the 3 yr old. 1 dozen freshly baked cookies!!! Unfortunately, there are no longer 12 cookies left.

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Good job they only gave you 12 :) Which is why i don't bake much these days!

Ron said...

One a day ... just have one a day.... ... easier said then done ..I know

Fitter After 50 said...

I'm glad you discovered it is a conspiracy. It was only a matter of time but I knew you could do it. You know, you could always have a cookie BUT ONLY on the condition that you workout one hour for every cookie you eat. No exceptions! 1 full hour.

TB--Milwaukee said...

Spunkysuzi~Turned out to be about 8. My little guy ate 2 1/2 and I was left with the rest as no one likes nuts. I tracked them and moved on.

Ron~My goal was more like one an hour! ;)

Oh Sew Good~Didn't do the hour for each, but I did stay on track.