Monday, January 18, 2010

The Happy Award

Hoping for a good week this week. No big plans. It should be a regular week before a difficult week next week while the wife takes off for New York for a few days and leaves me to hold down the fort. Check out The Anti-Jared where he answers my long anticipated question: What music do you listen to while you workout? Britney Spears? Really? I shouldn't talk as I like Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA"



Spunkysuzi labeled me happy. And here are the instructions that come along with this award:

1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.

2. List 10 things that make you happy.

3. Try to do at least one of them today.

4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.


Ten things that make me happy!! (In no particular order)

This could be tough as my 8 yr old is sitting here saying, "Nothing makes you happy, you are a mean, bitter man!" She's smiling ;)

1. My children telling jokes. ((Why is Six afraid of Seven...because Seven Eight (ATE) Nine))

2. My morning oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter!

3. Being able to use music in my job.

4. Being able to wear size 34 waist jeans and needing a belt.

5. Watching my children play together without fighting.

6. Starbucks: Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte

7. The way I feel after I exercise.

8. Listening to the kids sing "I Got A Feeling!" OOOOOO... or the newest "Pants on the Ground!"

9. Beating my wife at Wii bowling.

10. Watching the Food Network and most any reality show.

Not a huge fan of passing it on, but feel free to do it if you'd like...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good thing those 34's fit cause you'd look like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!