Monday, October 25, 2010

Personal Trainer

This morning, I had my second personal training session. Last week, I met with a personal trainer to learn more about the weight machines. Today, it was core exercises using the bosu ball, medicine ball, and a lot of pure torture.

It was a tough workout and I am feeling it in my shoulders and lower back. I worked hard and when I was done with the strength training, I actually hopped on the elliptical for a half hour after the strength portion.

I enjoyed the attention from the trainer, but she wasn't super motivating. I know she had other things on her mind as whe we were done, she let me know if I was interested in more sessions, I'd have to talk to someone behind the desk as she was leaving.

Heading to spin again tomorrow morning as I'm in for more punishment.

4 comments:

Miz said...

oh oh oh she needs to be super motivating.
it
is
her
JOB!!

Anonymous said...

That's disappointing - I've heard a lot of people say that about personal trainers. Seems if you get a good one, you're fortunate. I love the "pure torture"! haha Did you use muscles that you didn't know you had??
D

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello stranger! You look great!

Fitter After 50 said...

Personally, I think that's just plain wrong. :) Perhaps you can take it up with Management.