Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November

Pickles
Not sure where the days go. I've done great exercise wise, if only I could get into a tracking groove.

Halloween presented a bit of a challenge. I love candy! Pass a piece out, eat a piece was probably not the best choice.

My kids had a blast, trick or treating in our downtown at all the businesses, at the zoo, and then throughout the neighborhood. My 9 yr old is such a saver. It's Tuesday, she's got the most candy and has still hardly touched any of it. Luckily, I'm not one to take other peoples food. Maybe I should go around the house and label all foods with names other than my own.

I've cleaned the backyard up. It's getting cold and on Thursday we have our first chance of the white stuff.

We're off school again this Friday, so everyone's home with me. I'm sure we'll find something fun to do.


4 comments:

MizFit said...

why do I read your kids are off school friday and wish you were my neighbor!
we'd go to the park and wreak havoc :)

Miz.

Ron said...

Enjoy the day with the kids!!! no halloween candy here, thankfully, cause it wouldn't last long if it was here.

Anonymous said...

fioricet ingredientsfioricet controlled
An unauthorized several crime was intended over the exceeded end of foreign changes and the canceled selling of tourism situations.

MizFit said...

whatever :) maybe not the best but its done and over with, right??

have a great day.
Im off to seize mine...remind me when the little people ADJUST to this time change?!