Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Sickness Continues

Yesterday, my Mom guilted me into going to the doctor ;). Turns out I have bronchitis and I got some meds and an inhaler to use. My wife ended up coming home early yesterday and calling in sick today. Didn't stop me from heading to the gym, I just went a bit slower so I wouldn't cough and I could still breath.

I can't wait for WW to actually roll out their new program. I've been using it since about Labor Day and I should have my 3 month journal just about full, but I don't. At least when it's up and running as an app, I'll have an easier time and little excuse.

Happy Weekend! We're celebrating our first Thanksgiving Sunday and I should probably devise a plan for that.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to hear you made it to the doctor

Kate said...

whoops! Pressed send to quick! Glad to hear you made it to the doctor! Silly guys always wait to long!

How are you liking the new plan, I'm anxious to get started on it.

Ron said...

Glad you went to get checked out.... hope you get better real soon.... and you still went to the gym...... awesome

WWSuzi said...

Hope your feeling better soon!! I can't wait for the new plan to start either :)

Fitter After 50 said...

You must be really liking the Gym to go when you're feeling under the weather. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon. I fought the cold & won but my ear has been bugging me - went to the doc yesterday and my tube is collapsed and ear has fluid in it. He says it will just take time. Ugh. I feel like my stereo sound has gone!!
D

MizFit said...

checking back in on you on the flipside of the weekend.
Hope you RESTED your weekend away...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!