Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 4 of Tracking

I have actual tracked honestly all the food that I've eaten in the past 3 days. This is truly an accomplishment since it hasn't happened in so long that I actually can't remember.  Tracking definitely keeps me honest and it definitely keeps me mindful of all the garbage I should not be eating. Today has been a good food day thus far, but I forgot how much I had to run to the grocery store to get fresh fruits and veggies when tracking.  Out of bananas, apples, grapes and salad fixings.  This will be a good week. The scale has come down a bit and hopefully it gives me the motivation to continue forward.

The sad note is that my trainer will be taking a different position and will no longer be training.  I've worked with her every Tuesday for the last year and a half and we have 3 sessions left before her move into the administration side of things. She has said that she will continue to teach Spin and Fit Club weekly, so maybe that will give me reason to make it back to the gym daily.  During the summer, it's been Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I have been working out pretty consistently at home though too. 

Thursday is the start of our State Fair. Our kids are concerned about where we will be parking since we moved.  We used to be within walking distance of lots of things, now it's hope in the car so we can go.  Here's to a successful Wednesday.

No comments: